We are looking for an incredible Front End Engineer to join our fast growing office in India.
audibene is a global HealthTech with origins in Europe. We are the fastest-growing audiology company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well.
In 8 years we have grown our team from 2 to > 1,000 people and we’re already profitable. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
As part of our expansion, we are building a global payments platform to drive customer engagement and improve the checkout process for our products across all territories. You will be responsible for the design, build and implementation of the front end of our payment portal globally.
- Design and develop front end of mission critical B2C and B2B applications
- Integrate your solutions into the larger system architecture of our company
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders working on global scale software
- You know how to write meaningful unit tests and support a full automation strategy
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt, Gulp.js or Webpack
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You consider yourself as part of a product organization, being customer focused
- Greenfield project and systems experience, you know how to build from scratch
- You apply principles like Scrum or Kanban to your daily work
- You have great communication skills and are a strong team player
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.