Duties of Position and Qualifications Required
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- 2 to 3 years in design and development of Hardware design projects.
- Focusing on high speed digital and/or microprocessor design
- Hands on Experience in Schematic design and Layout out design tools such as Mentor, Cadence, Orcad and Altium
- At least 2+ years of experience with circuit design, Board bring-up, integration, and debug
- Experience with low-power circuit design, DC/DC converters, power management methods, audio circuit design, and analog design
- Experience with processor architecture, digital circuit design and various communications protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI, USB, MIPI, I2S, etc.
- Experience with mixed-signal board-level design
- Experience developing robust designs for ESD/EMI immunities
- Experience integrating RF technologies such as WIFI, BT, etc.
- Experience leading and driving design development from schematic capture, PCB layout through assembly
- Experience partnering with software teams to define and implement firmware, drivers and algorithms
- Self–initiative and highly flexible