In this role, you will support our Pune hardware team in the development of our Sleepiz device electronic components and systems. You will be involved in a range of activities from inventory management to device debugging to ensuring that our device reaches our customers safely and soundly. We are seeking a hands-on individual who can work independently and operate with a problem solving mindset.
Note: We are only seeking candidates who are already based out in Pune, or can relocate to Pune as soon as possible.*
Roles & Responsibilities
What You Will Do
- Plan and setup test bench for measurement
- Perform measurements on prototypes and PCBA debugging
- Create test and measurement setups
- Calibrate and maintain hardware lab equipment
- Upkeep hardware equipment inventory, components and support
- Plan and manage logistics, storage, testing and transportation of our devices
- Generate and manage purchase orders and relevant communications for Sleepiz
- Repair PCBAs in collaboration with the hardware team
- Perform manual soldering and wiring of the boards for debugging purpose, as required
Qualifications and experience:
- You have a Professional degree in Electronics or a related field.
- You have prior experience as a test/lab engineer or in PCBA prototyping
- You have done product level functional and firmware testing or lab measurements
- You have good understanding of electronic circuits and PCBAs and measurement setups
- You have prior knowledge of lab equipment and tools used in testing
- You have prior knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- You have good English speaking and written skills
- You are process oriented and can work independently
Extra awesome if you have:
- Manual soldering skills
- Experience with any PCB design tool
- Basic understanding of python and C/C++ coding
- Developed test protocols for product or functional testing
- Basic understanding of communication protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART, etc.
- Experience of interacting with manufacturing vendors
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.