You as a MACH Embedded SW Dev Engineer C++ will be part of Hitachi Energy business-based Chennai. you will be Responsible for Developing software modules of Highest Quality, On-Time & Efficiently and maintain it continuously, with enhancements, bug fixes etc.
Development: Developing software modules of Highest Quality, On-Time & Efficiently and maintain it continuously, with enhancements, bug fixes etc.
Testing: Bench Testing or Unit testing for the modules developed or modified.
Process: Following the defined processes, throughout the development phases, in full.
Collaborate: Collaborating with teams globally, for development and with customers, both Internal & external, professionally.
Support: Supporting & working together with the team, for the developments.
Continuous improvements: Contributing towards continuous improvements, for the products & solutions under development, processes, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Minimum 3-7 years of work experience
- Experience in hands-on development of embedded technologies- digital signal processing, real time operating systems and/or multi-core systems
- Excellent programming capabilities in C, C++
- Solid knowledge & hands on experience working with Linux
- Experience in debugging and root cause analysis of problems related to above technologies
- Debugging complex multi-threaded and event-based applications
- Sound understanding & working with Agile / scrum process
- Good understanding & working with GIT repository
- Experience working with virtualization technologies – HyperVisors, Containers
- Working knowledge with Communication technologies – EtherCAT, CAN, ModBus
- Exposure to Simulation Environments developments such as Simulink or similar
- Experience working with Machines (VMs)
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required
Company: Hitachi Energy
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.