Delivers Tier 2 remote hardware and software support services to clients to resolve product use and multi-product/platform problems, and/or questions relating to enterprise systems, networks and application software, as well as desktop applications that are beyond the scope of the client’s first level help desk support function. Functions as an escalation point for well defined incidents and basic problems. Provides referrals and/or dispatches to other service providers to ensure that client’s service level and technical requirements are met. Provides alerts and situation status information to both client and Unisys management. Performs patching activities where automated. Responds to service outages and other problems/issues. Creates, updates and provides inputs to standard operating procedures for day today activities. Understands Customer Situations and Customer SLRs (Service Level Requirements) and acts accordingly to meet them. Provides alerts and situation status information to both client and Unisys management. Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Participates in project activities. May be required to work in rotational shifts (24×7 shifts applicable) and provide on call support if required.
- University degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, logical and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL Modules like Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Ability to support multiple clients/ technologies as part of shared support delivery.
- Must be client focused, display interpersonal skills and be an effective team member.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.