Nature and Purpose
- Accountable for generating SKUs required to market new products (NPI) and are aligned with the demands of internal teams who are creating the requests.
- Ability to work in multiple systems and managing commercial data such as supplier part numbers, units of measure, along with technical documents used for product classification and gathering of technical content.
- Collecting source documentation such as datasheets, drawings, application notes, videos and product images from supplier external and internal websites.
Accountabilities with Key Outcomes
- Business knowledge to understand how part numbers are set which includes use of business rules such as back office flags and units of measure.
- Categorization knowledge to understand how different products can be grouped along with the basic principles of product inheritance.
- Basic understanding of electronics to understand the high level product differences.
- To be able to work in back office systems such as BPCS and Orbit to locate and verify commercial content needed to create new products.
- Work with Excel spreadsheets which utilize macros and formulas to extract and update content from other systems. Upload spreadsheets and documents into back office systems.
- Accountable for communication with Product managers to resolve tasks, update activities in Salesforce tool and manage reports
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Please give details of the knowledge, education, formal qualifications, specialised training or experience required for the job. Indicate whether requirement is essential or desirable.
- Essential Fresher / 2-3 Years’ experience
- Qualified Degree/Diploma/BSc. in an electronic/electrical engineering discipline.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of and have previously worked in an environment dealing with electronic, electromechanical, MRO components.
- Advanced excel skills including use of formulas and macros.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Experience working in an environment with multiple tasks.
- Understanding of how to make decisions based upon specific business rules.
- Can work within time sensitive boundaries
- Basic electronics knowledge required to differentiate products.
- Job Impact/Influence Measures: Show data in approximate or in a range which job has impact on. Please state if the impact is direct or indirect.
- Business cycle times to add new products- time to market with agreed SLA.
Customer online search experience.
Image and Datasheet Fill rate
- Responsible for on time SKU creates with all steps processed – Direct
- Responsible for quality and consistency of images and documents loaded for product– Direct
- Researching and applying changes to ensure all data is up to date – Direct
- Building effective relationships both internally and externally to ensure maximum efficiency of Product data – Direct
- Decision-making Authority: Indicate what decisions the job is expected to make and what it is expected to recommend.
- Recommendations on improving process efficiencies.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.