Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Looking for a Software Engineer with the following skill sets for the P&E tools team. Expected position will be responsible for automating and building next generation framework for proposal and estimating tools to be deployed globally. Platform will be based on Mobile Technologies, CPQ solutions and other cloud-based environments and tools.
- Responsible for 100% development of code, in partnership with 3rd party vendors if any
- Ensure 100% documentation of code developed
- Prepare detailed user manual for support team and end users
- Own deployment of developed tool and training of users
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance and upgradation of the tool, resolving user support tickets (1st, 2nd line support)
- Setup and maintain all users
- Test code developed/ enhancements to the tools
- Fix bugs as and when identified
- Maintain entire support infrastructure along with ledger of tickets raised, resolution provided and be accountable for delivering within agreed service level agreement
- Proficient with UI technologies and User Centered Design.
- Expertise with Mobile Technologies and App design including HTML5 based
- Understanding of Rule based Engines
- Proficiency in VBA and .NET, Advanced MS Excel functions
- Proficiency in SQL Database and query skills
- Proficiency with all the .NET technologies.
- Proficiency with multi-threaded programming and parallel processing.
- Should be able to identify patterns and repeatable processes.
- Proficiency with Service Oriented Architecture.
- Database Management and Data Analytics skills.
- Understanding of HUE principles will be added advantage.
- Understanding of Constraint Engines
- Proficiency in small talk.
- Understanding of SFDC, SAP, ePSF
- Bachelors or Masters in Engg. (Electronics or Instrumentation or Computer Science).
- Exposure to Building management systems, IoT
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills
- Should be a good team player and be prepared to work in Global teams.
- Should have good technical acumen and be a quick learner
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certified will be added advantage.
- Should have a basic understanding of Estimating Processes