We strongly prefer working with individuals who are passionate about aerospace and are willing to work with us for the long term.
What It Takes
- If you end up saying “SMPS me” instead of “SMS me” when you want someone to message you – this is for you.
- If you understand jokes like “Life is a bunch of bucks and boosts” – this is for you.
- If you wished MOSFET’s were current controlled devices or BJTs are voltage controlled devices – this is definitely for you.
- Create the fundamental power electronics architecture and associated software and hardware systems for Agnikul’s vehicle.
- Contribute engineering expertise in design, study, and testing of DC-DC power converters for harsh environments.
- Deliver on power system and sub-system level design trades and develop requirements at a system level and a component level.
- Design DC-DC topologies and select optimal architectures and components for board level power.
- Design, handle and test systems with lithium-ion battery with due respect for their safety, and usage.
- Design AC-DC converters for both flight and ground systems.
- Design extremely compact AC-DC converters with a special focus on mechanical design.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in electrical engineering, power systems or electronics engineering or any degree that enhanced your ability to model and deal with power electronics.
- Ability to work long hours and weekends as needed..
- Experience in modeling, simulation, and testing of power electronics.
- Working experience in voltage and current mode control and compensator.
- Familiarity with power supply testing and packaging for harsh environments.
Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
Company: Agnikul Cosmos
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.