Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The AME Engineer is responsible for driving SMT & assembly process at Honeywell Gurgaon site. In this role, He/ She will use his/her knowledge & skills for process improvements & maintenance of complete SMT & assembly equipment. Closely work with engineering team to establish & develop new production setup for new projects / ECN/ VE/ CE projects.
- Carryout Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of SMT & Test Equipment’s
- Analysis of down time and taking corrective as well as preventive actions
- Systematic RCA for recurring and long breakdowns
- Management of maintenance records as per retention policy.
- Drive Autonomous maintenance (TPM) in SMT & Test Engineering.
- Responsible for New Test Equipment development.
- Responsible to maintain existing test equipment’s.
- Attend all the Test Equipment Breakdowns at site.
- Responsible for ECN implementation from test Engineering.
- Responsible for all firmware changes in SMT & Assembly area.
- Understanding of electrical drawings and mechanical drawings of manufacturing equipment & machines.
- Effective monitoring and implementation to HSE requirements in maintenance function
- Active participation in daily tier meetings to manage day to day issues
- Knowledge of PLC based equipment’s
- Maintaining spares as Backup/ Contingency plan in case of equipment failure
Skills & Education
- Degree in Electronics from recognized and reputed college
- Work Experience of 3~5 years, preferably in electronic manufacturing industry
- Must have hands on experience with SMT & manual insertion process.
- Understanding of metrics i.e MTTR/ MTBF/ CPP/ CPH/ OEE etc.
- Understanding of ESD & MSD requirement for electronic manufacturing.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standard requirement pertaining to maintenance department.
- Good communication skills with English proficiency
- Having good analytical skills
- Proactive approach, dedicated and Sincere in work
- Self learner
- Develop and maintain good professional working relationships, especially within the test team and with those who interact regularly with the test team
This position is filled.