Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The AME Engineer is responsible for driving SMT & assembly process at Honeywell Gurgaon site. In this role, He/ She will use his/her knowledge & skills for process improvements & maintenance of complete SMT & assembly equipment. Closely work with engineering team to establish & develop new production setup for new projects / ECN/ VE/ CE projects.
- Carryout Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of SMT & Test Equipment’s
- Analysis of down time and taking corrective as well as preventive actions
- Systematic RCA for recurring and long breakdowns
- Management of maintenance records as per retention policy.
- Drive Autonomous maintenance (TPM) in SMT & Test Engineering.
- Responsible for New Test Equipment development.
- Responsible to maintain existing test equipment’s.
- Attend all the Test Equipment Breakdowns at site.
- Responsible for ECN implementation from test Engineering.
- Responsible for all firmware changes in SMT & Assembly area.
- Understanding of electrical drawings and mechanical drawings of manufacturing equipment & machines.
- Effective monitoring and implementation to HSE requirements in maintenance function
- Active participation in daily tier meetings to manage day to day issues
- Knowledge of PLC based equipment’s
- Maintaining spares as Backup/ Contingency plan in case of equipment failure
Skills & Education
- Degree in Electronics from recognized and reputed college
- Work Experience of 3~5 years, preferably in electronic manufacturing industry
- Must have hands on experience with SMT & manual insertion process.
- Understanding of metrics i.e MTTR/ MTBF/ CPP/ CPH/ OEE etc.
- Understanding of ESD & MSD requirement for electronic manufacturing.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standard requirement pertaining to maintenance department.
- Good communication skills with English proficiency
- Having good analytical skills
- Proactive approach, dedicated and Sincere in work
- Self learner
- Develop and maintain good professional working relationships, especially within the test team and with those who interact regularly with the test team
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.