Cypress Random Access Memory (RAM BU) marketing team is looking for new college grads that possess a passion for technology. Important qualities we are looking for are:
Ability to learn and apply knowledge in cross functional teams. Creative problem solving skills and capability to juggle multiple projects with various priority scales.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service orientated attitude. You must be able to negotiate win-win solutions for Cypress and our customers while building and maintaining relationships within and outside of Cypress.
Ease of adjustment to a rapidly changing technologies within a dynamic industry.
Strong team leadership: You will be working in teams as well as individually, and you must be capable of motivating others and taking initiative to make Cypress successful.
- Drive and track revenue and new design wins for the BU through the cross-functional implementation of various marketing plans and tracking through systems like S&OP and Sales Force (SFDC).
- Lead and execute the marketing activities like go-to-market plans with regional marketing and sales team.
- Analyze world-wide market size and share for various product families.
- Drive and track market share gain programs for product families in collaboration with the Regional marketing and Sales.
- Owning and Managing projects for new sales opportunities for incremental products.
Company: Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.