People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
What You’ll Do
- Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory ensure product quality.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- QA engineer You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
Person will be working on Ipsec QA protocol
- He will be testing HA and Performance testing of security gateway
What You Must Have
- Hands on knowledge on protocols IKE, IPSEC, IPSEC over GRE, NAT, CMPv2, SCEP, OCSP
Testing experience in PKI and understand of X.509 Digital Certificates
- Tools/Test Equipment usage: IXIA, Iperf, Traffic generator, CA Server/InstaCertifier
- High Availability and Performance Testing of Security Gateway
- Analysis and interpretation of wireshark tracing to debug issues
- Tested features like Rekey, DPD, MOBIKE
- Automation is an added advantage
Bachelor’s (B.E/B.Tech) or Master’s degree (M.E. or M.Tech.) in Electronics/Communication/Computer Science Engineering or equivalent training, education and experience.
Company: Parallel Wireless
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.