Nokia Unified Inventory (UIV) is cloud native, multi-vendor, multi-domain software that provides real time end-to-end service and resource inventory view. Fulfilment and Assurance applications rely on this inventory for real time automatic operations such as service fulfilment, close loop operations, and automatic network recovery. The position is for R&D development in Nokia Unified Inventory (UIV).
- Best in class in object oriented programming and debugging performance, memory, multi-threading issues.
- Ability to make high level design decisions, technology choices, and establish an oversight on implementation and delivery processes.
- Interface with cross scrum teams to ensure performance, scalability, availability, and usability requirements delivered.
- Apply standard, high quality design, development and testing processes
- Support customer issues and escalations
- Cloud native software, Spring data, Spring boot, Service mesh
- REST API, Swagger
- Elastic Search, Kibana
- Grafana, Prometheus, Telemetry
- Neo4j graph db
5G network management, OSS (Fulfilment Assurance Inventory)
- Disruptive, Organized, Independent
- Team Work, Collaboration, Team building, and Coaching
- Results Oriented
- Ability to explain and understand problems quickly and effectively
Minimum Bachelor degree in engineering (CS/Electronics/IT)
This position is filled.