- Data Scientist is expected to develop products for Manufacturing based problem statements using state of the art Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics and Linear Algebra.
- Key Result Areas (Accountability & Responsibility of the role)
- Perform research and development on Machine Learning specifically in the areas of Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
- Read and keep up with the research in Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Understand and implement research papers to the business problem and build the technology
- Contribute to applied research and open source community
Key Skills Required
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Computer Science, Operations Research-optimizations, Applied Mathematics/Statistics/Econometrics, or similarly highly quantitative field
- 2-4 years of industrial experience in manufacturing, supply chain sector modeling, and analysis. Manufacturing and Supply chain management background is a must
- Hands-on experience in classical machine learning algorithms, statistics. Deep learning knowledge would be a plus
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers/regressors, etc. using machine learning & deep learning techniques
- Help enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytical systems
- Strong problem solving and abstract thinking skills
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as NumPy, Pandas, StatModel, Scikit learn, SciPy, NLTK, Spacy, Gensim, OpenCV, etc.
- Experience with common data science frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, XGBoast, H2O, etc.
- Extensive experience using R, Matlab, or similar open-source statistical software e.g., sci-kit-learn, Weka, etc. building production-quality models
- machine learning and data modeling applications
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Well developed ability to transform business requirements into fundamental data science framework, and then implement the results in efficient, scalable software
- 2+ years of industry experience in machine learning modeling and analysis, predictive software development
- Experience handling gigabyte and terabyte size datasets
- Experience working with manufacturing and supply chain companies.
- Experience working with distributed systems and grid computing
- Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning and Data Mining journals/conferences Software/Tools/System Exposure
- 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing and Supply chain
- 2+ years of experience developing Machine learning Models
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.