Research Engineer is expected to develop voice and text-based products using state of the art Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Speech Recognition, NLP technologies.
Key Result Areas (Accountability & Responsibility of the role)
- Perform research and development on Machine Learning specifically in the areas of Speech Recognition, Digital signal processing, audio signal processing, Natural Language processing, Natural Language Understanding
- Read and keep up with the research in Speech recognition, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Understand and implement research papers to the business problem and build the technology
- Contribute to applied research and open source community
Key Skills Required
- Bachelors / Masters / Phd in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Signal processing or related disciplines
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- In depth knowledge of various Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Natural Language Processing /Understanding (NLP/NLU) domains
- Skills in speech enhancement, noise recognition and cancellation
- Experience in Automatic speech recognition using deep learning techniques
- Excellent background Machine Learning (Generative/Discriminative models, Neural Networks, Regression, Classification, Clustering)
- Expertise in Text Mining (probabilistic topic models, word association mining, ontology learning, semantic similarity, etc)
- Expertise in NLP techniques (word representation, word2vec, doc2vec,Bayesian modelling, RNN, LSTM)
- Ability to work with structured and unstructured data
- Strong software engineering skills
- Good knowledge of algorithm development.
- Strong experience and expertise in Speech Recognition, Natural Language understanding Publication record in Machine Learning / Deep Learning conferences and Journals in areas of speech recognition, natural language processing, natural language understanding
- Experience in applying deep learning techniques to text and voice.
- 2+ years of experience in speech recognition
- 2+ years of experience in NLP and NLU domains
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.