What part will you play?
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C programming
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Work towards defect prevention and provide proposals to team and leads for the same
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic and Tele-Communication OR Computer Science
- 2 – 6 years of experience in C Programming.
- Hands-on experience with Linux
- Experience in Shell scripting is good to have
- Good Knowledge OS concepts
- Must be Aware of testing (module test and integration test)
- Knowledge of VXWORKS is preferred
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.