What part will you play?
Software Engineer having the target to understand and to handle the development of a very broad manufacturing operations management platform with the aim to make evolutive/corrective maintenance and release enhancement request on it.
- Strong technical background and excellent IT skills are required.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- B.E/B. Tech/MCA (Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in MOM domain is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of C# is mandatory. Knowledge with RabbitMQ, Oracle, SQL Server are preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and 3 tier architectures
- Familiarity with software quality assurance principles
- Experience with tools like TFS, SonarQube is required.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.