The Software Test Engineer is responsible for the component, Integration and Qualification level test specification design, review test execution, and test report for all assigned projects based on the detailed design, Architecture and SRS with in a project.
- Develop test plan and test cases for bench tests.
- Review and analyze product requirements to design and develop testing artifacts and provide input to product development teams on missing/deficient requirements.
- Execute bench level testing and record results using various test systems as the product requires
- Perform data analysis on test results using various tools
- Enter defects into the defect tracking tool and support cross functional team with defect analysis and debug activities.
- Develop and release all relevant verification engineering deliverables in compliance with Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP) and customer expectations.
- Perform detailed work assignments provided by the mentor or team member, by applying established and defined engineering techniques.
- Work assignments primarily involve entry level or intermediate work.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
- Maintains regular attendance.
- Follows safe work procedures; Uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE); Uses workplace tools and equipment as instructed; Reports workplace hazards, injuries and illness as soon as possible following event.
- Complies with the requirements of Quality Operating System (QOS)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Electronics preferred
- 0-5 years’ relevant experience regarding the responsibility / main activities in serial development or comparable experience in automotive (mandatory); electronic (preferable) industry.