The Solution Center Team supports the Enterprise to drive Customer Growth and Experience and the Distribution Channel business unit to make it easy for our Distribution partners to do business with TE. The organization consists of more than 400 employees who provide global service to both Customers and Distributors and drive growth for the organization.
If you are passionate about serving customers, technically oriented with ability to sell, and interested in working for a world leader in Connectivity, then the TE’s Solution Consultant position may be an ideal fit for you.
- Deliver value to our small and medium customers while resolving all their inquiries through calls, chats & email.
- Develop, enhance and grow customer relationships through lead generation, building an opportunity pipeline, nurturing customers through their buying journey and driving customer loyalty.
- Identify opportunities to generate new business and organic revenue growth through both inbound and outbound reach.
- Create a favorable impression and sell the TE brand to strengthen our ability to attract, retain and win with Customers.
What your background should look like
Education: Preferably BE/B.Tech-Mechanical/Electronics
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, influencing skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to initiate, organize and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Bring creative and new ideas to work
- Must be resilient and prefer an environment that embraces change
- Must be able to win Customers through storytelling and engaging conversations.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Consultative selling experience desired
- Relevant product or industry experience desired
Company: TE Connectivity
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.