Key Network & Links
- System Architect
- Software (Designer & Architect)
- V&V (Verification & Validation)
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Electrical or any other branch.
Experience: 6+ Years’ experience in System engineering.
- Proven Ability to interact with customer for user needs
- Good knowledge of hardware/product.
- Experience in system engineering integration testing and system engineering requirements support for product releases
- Experience in software development for Windows based desktop applications.
- Good knowledge of Software design methodologies like OOPS and SW processes
- Good knowledge of techniques like flow charting, block diagraming, data modelling, Unified modelling, Modelling techniques (UML, SysML, Matlab…)
- Good Knowledge of source code configuration management tools like Clearcase, StartTeam, CVS etc…
- Ability to peer review and provide constructive feedback to team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team.
Roles and Responsibility
- Collect needs from customers to identify the GAP required for new developments and estimate impacts
- Specify in documentation user needs, and product architecture for SW and HW requirements
- Publish homogeneous system baseline for Hw, Sw, Validation activities, and for user deliveries
- Manage traceability of the system documentation
- Ensure correct traceability for the full product documentation (Sys, Sw, V&V, Hw, Safety)
- Update and create necessary product documentation for users (software, hardware, V&V teams)
- Record, Check all change request on Program, Analyze System change request, Support
- Product Architect for CR impact analysis and Assignment decision.
- Build the estimation of cast and follow expense of System activities
- Support all other functions in their activities: SW & Hw for design, Validation for Validation strategy, Safety.
- Support for bids to elaborate draft architecture for new tender needs with quotation of all activities
Tech & Behavioral Competency
- Ability to analyse, propose and apply Sys design techniques
- Contributes to continuous improvement (ROE, process, …)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact with other team members within the organization.
- Ensure adherence to development standards and software quality
- Exhaustively documents tasks results and justifies technical choices
- Contributes to team success on a site