About The Role
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Coordinate with IT Vendors for hardware Break Fix support and ensure SLAs are met.
- Manage 1st Day at work SLAs and ensure timely delivery of computing hardware to new joiners
- Deliver New Hire and end user training on shared services applications.
- Responsible for Inventory management and timely hardware refresh as per company policies and procedures.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues ,diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem, provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged, prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely helpdesk reports, document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
Who Are You
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. Service Now etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Diploma, Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
Company: GAP Inc.
This position is filled.