At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Cadence, an industry leader in Electronic Design Automation is growing our technical writing team. As an ideal candidate, you have 2-4 years’ experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand. You will join a team of technical writers and work on documentation for products used by many customers in the electronics industry across the world.
Objectives of This Role
- Write easy-to-understand, simple, polished and high quality user interface text, online help, and end-user guides.
- Document new product features by collecting input from various media (for example, specifications, presentations, and videos) and people.
- Obtain a deep understanding of the products we deliver.
- Adhere to organizational standards of documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in big development environments
- Technical Communications related certificate
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Confluence, and Adobe FrameMaker for content authoring
- Experience working in the Unix environment