- Advertisement -
- Develops and configures systems specifications that address business requirements, processes, and that fit with the company’s system architecture standards.
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluates interface between systems and operational requirements.
- Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures system compatibility, and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Revises existing systems and tests functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- May document testing and maintenance of system updates, modifications, and configurations.
- May act as a liaison to collaborate with other business functions to automate process system delivery and infrastructure changes.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.