The IT Division in Bangalore is looking for an UI Developer. The person suited for this role must at-least have 3-5 years of IT background with experience as Test Engineer and has been in a position in earlier employment that was highly exposed to an international business environment.
- Reviewing requirement specifications and technical design documents to understand the functionality of the application and identify the gaps.
- Interact with project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Create comprehensive, well-structured test cases, test data covering positive and negative scenarios based on requirement, technical documents and visuals/wireframes.
- Analyze and understand the test cases prepared by other team members and provide feedback.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases for performing testing/validation function and document, track issues till closure.
- Analyze the test results and share the testing status and reports on timely manner.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Focus on project and testing priorities as per the timeline and adhere to the project schedule.
- Keep up-to-date on the overview of the development technology, the popular testing tools (e.g. automated testing tools and test management systems) and the overview of the business domain.
- Ensure that all test related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures.
- BE or Graduate from a reputed institute.
- 3+ years of software testing experience in web and mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Strong knowledge in Testing Methodologies, Testing Types and Techniques.
- Experience in testing web applications in different browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) on Windows, Mac (Safari) is a must.
- Experience in testing mobile application for Android. iOS applications (native & hybrid) is a must.
- Should possess “Test to Break Attitude”
- Experience in testing Internet of things (IoT), Augmented Reality (AR) application will be a plus.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools, like Selenium, JMeter, TestingWhiz will be a plus.
- Knowledge of programming language (basic) like Java, OOPs concept will be a plus
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.