About this role
Responsible for network mapping which includes recording and performing connectivity for copper and fibre network including network for other ISP in the line plant facility management system
You’ll have the following responsibilities
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution. To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitates the functionality of current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of network.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fibre routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTTX
You’ll have the following skills & experience
- Role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
- Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry. 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, holidays and night shifts.