Overall Purpose of the Role
To organize and lead Metro Project System Validation activities to ensure the delivery of a complete, correct and accurate System in line with Project contractual requirements
Be in charge of applying the technical policy defined by the platform.
What Are My Responsibilities?
- Ensures that Factory testing (via various means) provides a full coverage to guarantee a correct implementation of the requirements : functional requirements and safety requirements
- Execution of System test procedure and record the associated test reports
- Design Test procedures/scenarios against System requirements for Metro Signaling System to be executed.
- System Integration. Responsible to validate the start-up tests (post installation) for sub system interfaces
- System Correspondence Test Report. To check the validity and consistency of interface data exchanged between various CBTC sub system
- System Test Report. To perform the project specific Functional Validation Testing activity
- System Operation & Performance Test Report. (i.e. Safety, Robustness, Endurance, Redundancy…)
- Responsible for Impact analysis across baselines and freeze the non-regression strategy
- System Non Regression Test Report (validate the items that are modified/cancelled or new and ensure the correct functioning of the system) including impact analysis
- Deliver the System Validation report synthesis of the System test session
- Test report: Synthesis of the tests performed and analysis of the non-conformities detected during the validation sessions in order to identify the restrictions to be applied to the T&C activities.
- Support to the VI&T leader for VI&T report redaction (especially for the restrictions analysis) and for planning consolidation.
- Reporting following the process defined by the project and/or the department
Bachelors in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation)
Technical Competencies & Experience
- 3 + years of Signaling experience
- Technical expertise in functional area
- Knowledge of CENELEC standards or its equivalent.
Required Experience / Skill Set
- Possess advance working knowledge in signalling and more importantly in the following areas:
- Demonstrated expertise in system verification and validation activities
- Good understanding of the CBTC system and the system architecture.
- Knowledge of quality processes
- Capacity to continuously adapt to a changing environment by showing a pro-active and positive approach
- Be curious and have an appetite for learnig
- Work as a team and avoid silos