- Advertisement -
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a B.E/B. Tech/M. Tech graduate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Experience between 4 to 9 Years with exposure to Commissioning of Low Voltage Products with at least 3 years of experience in Software Testing
- Hands on experience with Test Automation Tool is a plus
- Expertise in SDLC, ISTQB – Certified and knowledge of communication protocols (Modbus, IEC61850, Profibus, Profinet)
- Experience in commissioning of Electrical Panels, Circuit breakers, Energy meters and PLC
- Technical knowledge in low voltage products (Electrical Panels, Circuit breakers, Energy meters, Power quality Meters etc)
- Good Knowledge on Power System –Distribution & Utilization. Protection & Energy management system.
- Knowledge on IOT devices is an added advantage
Change the future with us!
- You will plan, execute and track test activities within relevant projects / project modules adhering to timeline, quality and features for project in Low Voltage domain
- Analyze, document and align (review of user / software requirements documentation with relevant stakeholders) software requirements and define the test plan and strategy towards different test levels. Define the right test metrics and track those during the project lifecycle
- Specify and execute test cases (including automation scripts) based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy. Develop & validate automated tests where applicable. Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
- Create test documentations including test specifications, impact testing, test strategy decisions and reasoning. Provide test reports including defect analysis, RCA, summary reports to all project related stakeholders
- Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements and defined software development guidelines together with Project Manager and (Lead) Engineer – Quality / Senior Quality Manager
- Participate in experience exchange with other experts. Support testing related best practice sharing across projects
Train and guide team in Low Voltage Domain and analyzing the requirements in domain perspective
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.