Company: BPM Microsystems
About BPM Microsystems And The Job
BPM Microsystems, a rapidly growing leader in the Device Programming equipment manufacturing industry, is looking for a dynamic, high-energy, Outbound Technical Sales will join our growing Inside Sales team in Houston, Texas. You will collaborate with various professionals, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment.
The printed circuit boards (PCB) designer is responsible for creating high-quality PCBs and working with device support engineers to research, identify, and create socket modules to support devices with non-volatile memory. The PCB designer is also responsible for working with other departments in creating, updating, and troubleshooting sockets and board-related issues.
- Research existing boards and sockets to identify matching sockets for new device requests
- Contact socket vendors to identify sockets and receptacles for new packages
- Create high quality PCB designs and work with device support engineers to research and create socket modules to support devices with Non-Volatile memories.
- Manage priorities and work effectively to meet customer’s on-time delivery requirements.
- Work with other team members and departments, as well as suppliers, to debug socket-related issues.
- Identify and create processes to help grow the business and cut the lead times while maintaining high quality and exceeding customer’s expectations.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of PCB Design Layout experience.
- Create, verify, and validate symbols representing the physical characteristics of electrical and mechanical components to be assembled PCB.
- Expert user of Mentor PADS
- Mentor Xpedition, Cadence Allegro, or Altium is a plus
- Good knowledge of relevant IPC standards.
- Ability to manage projects and deliver according to a schedule
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Effective organization, planning, and prioritization skills.