The position is liaison between Arrow’s suppliers and Arrow sales team. The main purpose of the position is to develop, grow and leverage the influential supplier relationships to negotiate competitive pricing and availability, to increase sales and gross profit dollars for all regions.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Arrange meetings via webcast, phone or in person in order to drive and increase market share.
- Learns quickly the process of returns, quotes, delivery, pricing and special restrictions.
- Identifies manufacturing problems to resolve delivery response issues and utilizes management’s help when necessary.
- Investigates price anomalies across all regions and works to maintain price stability.
- Works with management to overcome obstacles within a supplier. Prioritize and adjust to changing markets, customer demands and supplier changes.
- Offers competitive solutions. Follows up with sales daily quotes.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree, major Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ year experience including 2-3 years as product management role in semi industry
Company: Arrow Electronics
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.