- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Electronics and communication/Computer Science or equivalent education
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in SW development with excellent understanding of SDLC
- GSM/WCDMA/LTE/5G L1 knowledge, understanding of 3GPP Specification of L1 Layer preferred
- Programming experience in C/ C++ object oriented programming, unix/linux tools, Python
- Experience in multi core (DSP/ARM/X86) design and implementation or FPGA design
- Domain knowledge in at least one of the following areas is preferred – L1 receiver algorithms, Signal Processing, Simulations using MATLAB or equivalent tool
- Expertise in CPU performance optimisation pipeline processing memory optimisation, ASM level code optimisation for DSP development (Lionfish, CEVA, TI, Freescale) or Intel stratix 10 based FPGA preferred
- Exposure to embedded and real time software development
- Experience in source code control tools like SVN, GIT, GERRIT
- Good debugging and problem solving ability
- Knowledge of SW development methodologies (Agile/Scrum)
- Ability to technically support other team member and translate EFS requirement and complex scenarios to implementable design.
- Very good interpersonal, communication, team player skills and capability to work in multi-site environment
- Understanding of MATLAB will be a plus
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.