Company: Hitachi Energy
Our Grid Automation hardware, software and services portfolio unites deep domain knowledge and innovative technologies that enable customers across the globe to optimize the critical systems that power, move and connect us. Together, we’re building a more productive and sustainable world.
Responsible for usability testing and design of high tech products (hardware or software) in support of end users’ needs. Provides usability support to product development teams by performing heuristic evaluation, cognitive walkthroughs, and task analysis. Compiles, analyzes, and documents test results. Proposes conceptual designs and modifications to existing products for enhancements/features. Establishes usability standards and best practices during product development to ensure optimal user experience A Senior Professional (P3) applies advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. Responsibilities may include: Managing projects / processes, working independently with limited supervision. Coaching and reviewing the work of lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex.
- Configure NM SCADA Database/HMI/Custom displays.
- Real Time system SCADA operation & maintenance.
- Historical archiving and report creation.
- Management of SCADA Applications – Alarm/Events, SOE, Trends, Operator Notes,
- Monitoring/Control, Historical Playback.
- Support EMS/DMS Engineer in application tuning.
- Testing SCADA Applications at different stages of Project Life Cycle.
- Must have people skills, in particular the ability to work with both international customers and
- suppliers as a SCADA/EMS/DMS Systems Engineer.
- Consistent reporting of updates from site.
- Willingness to travel is must.
- Should have experience in Control Centre SCADA configuration, tuning & testing.
- Knowledge of SCADA Control Centre Application (ABB NM knowledge is an advantage).
- Experience on Real Time Projects with SCADA in Power T&D.
- Basic knowledge on SQL programming.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Graduate in BE/ME/M.Tech in IT/Computer or Electronics and communications
- Must have Around 3 to 6 yrs of relevant experience.
- Customer engagement, communication and presentation skills. Familiar with SCADA system
in control room environment
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.