- Developers must participate in all aspects of the project development life cycle.
- Developers are expected to write quality, well-engineered, unit tested, maintainable and readable code, engineered according to development and architectural standards
- Standard design patterns should be followed where applicable and preferably they should follow a test-driven approach to development.
- Developers are required to engage with Project Managers, Business System Analysts and Solutions Architects to produce technical and functional specification documentation appropriate to technical developer and non-technical business audiences.
- Develop the necessary best practices to work with and write a great code base.
- Proficient in the ‘real-world’ use of Hansen implementations you are developing.
- Own the specification of software requirements and designs, engaging with Business System Analysts and Solutions Architects to understand functional and business requirements
- Champion the production of quality, maintainable and testable code
- Learn how to measure non-functional aspects of the code, particularly performance and scalability.
- Adhere to project and department standards for quality, proficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all Project assigned deliverables are completed on specification, quality and according to agreed timelines
- Triage issues escalated by technical support and provide with code fixes/findings wherever required
- Customizing the existing code base with the new customer requirements
- Low Level Design & Analytical Skills with clear demonstration of that.
- Should have strong experience in Core Java, Multi-threading, Messaging Queues like JMS OR ActiveMQ, Web Service OR Socket Programming and open source technologies.
- Apache Camel components protocols (like CFX, REST, File, Routes), Rest/Soap Webservices,
- < > (design, mapping, marshalling, unmarshalling, object mapper, POJO)
Tools usage (Eclipse, Junit, Wiki, WinSCP, putty, Jira)
- Docker container-based application development/deployment
- Exposure to Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Exposure to large scale integration projects including authentication & authorization OR Identity Provider/SAML/SSO, SSL and performance would be a plus
- Exposure to Telecom Domain would be a plus – Integration/implementation experience of any of: Comptel Provisioning, Oracle OSM, Amdocs OMS/Cramer, or equivalent products in market (any of the COTS above is desirable but not mandatory for this role)
- Analysing Data
- Delivering High Quality Work
- Business Acumen
- Adapting to Change
- Communicating Effectively
- Championing Customer Needs
- Decision Making
- Critical Thinking
- Agile Methodologies
- Displaying Creativity
- MS Office – Excel, Word, PPT
- Displaying Technical Expertise
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leading Others in Change
- Problem Solving
- Technical Mentoring
Education & Experience
- B.E degree in Computers OR Electronics or a related subject, or commensurate industry experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience (2-3 years) building, testing, and deploying high quality, highly reliable, scalable web applications, APIs, and user-interfaces in a team environment.
- Experience working on Project development using an agile methodology
Company: Hansen Technology