What part will you play?
- You will be performing Testing of the TIA Portal integration of SIRIUS devices and related Engineering Software
- Designing, writing, reviewing and executing functional and non-functional test cases, and Test case automation for the TIA Portal Step7 integration of SIRIUS devices and related Engineering Software
- Quality assurance of various software features and Writing bug reports upon deviations
- Setting up of the test environments that involves networking of multiple industrial protocols in Lab for different types of tests
- Interacting and communicating with global teams.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a graduate – BE/BTECH – Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering with experience of 3 to 4 years in Industrial Automation domain with exposure to Commissioning of automation systems including PLCs
- Expertise in PLC programming and logics
- Team Player, Open to work with cross functional team
- Good communication Skills, Problem solving, analytical and logical skills.
- Working experience in low voltage products (Electrical Panels, Circuit breakers, Motor Starters, Drives etc.), with Communication protocols (MPI, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of Induction motors and Motor management systems.
- Working experience with TIA portal (Good to have)
- ISTQB foundation level tester Certification, Experience in working with Scrum/Agile frameworks, Experience with Test management Software’s or programming knowledge is an added advantage
- Exposure in Commissioning experience of process plants is must and hands on working experience with PLC logics and programming
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.