Company: Enphase Energy
Enphase Energy is the fastest growing inverter company in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe – increasing the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation solar and storage technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
In this role the successful candidate will work on:
- Consumer market single phase and three phase DC/AC power systems and energy storage systems
- Work with cross-functional teams of hardware, firmware, test automation, mechanical engineers, manufacturing engineers, and procurement
- Support senior engineers through component selection, circuit simulation, and prototype circuit verification.
- Design validation and optimization of products and sub-systems
- Analog and digital circuit design schematic capture and design optimization
- Raise the bar for technical excellence, accurate documentation and scientific rigor
- B.S. or M.S. degree, <2 years experience
- M.S. or PhD degree
- 3.8+ GPA (or 85%+)
- Fundamental understanding of the principals of analog and digital design
- Component selection, schematic capture, design optimization
- Experience with laboratory test equipment and microprocessor programming tools
- Experience programming in Python and C++
What would make you stand out?
- Laboratory experience working with / debugging sensor circuits, power converters, digital circuits
- High fidelity analog and high speed digital circuit design
- Knowledge of RF design fundamentals
- Working knowledge of design of WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Cell modem, IoT
- Test automation
- OrCad schematic capture and Cadence Allegro PCB layout
- Knowledge of Embedded software
- Power supply and inverter topologies
- Control theory