- Advertisement -
- Actively participates in Design, Reviews, elaborates and interprets Test Requirements Documents (TRDs) in order to develop corresponding automated test cases using the National Instruments LabVIEW development language.
- Accurately reports progress, plans and issues to the project leader, including the reporting of trackable metrics.
- Develop Test system and create module level interfaces using LabVIEW
- Develop Test system software for the Electronics LRUs
- Competency development of the team to increase level of competencies in test system development, LabVIEW and TestStand
- Able to break up work into tasks and estimate efforts and schedule
- Independent evaluation and implementation of new design techniques, protocol, interface in to the system development
- Defines and develops the test setup, hardware configuration, component, equipment evaluation and input output mapping
- Extensive experience with software development of modular, reusable code using LabVIEW in accordance with established programming standards.
- Knowledgeable in utilizing various types of test equipment such as signal generators, power supplies, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, power meters, ARINC communication modules, data acquisition modules, etc.
- Experience with the development of low-level test equipment drivers (i.e. GPIB, Serial, LAN, PCI Express, PXI, …).
- Ability to understand and interpret complex system and hardware-level engineering documents such as schematic drawings, layout files, parts lists, etc.
- Customer-oriented with a focus on achieving results.
- Ability to have a global view of complex systems in order to understand component interaction and be able to identify problems rapidly.
- Quick turnaround during implementation and troubleshooting
- Strong analytical, logical and problem solving skills
- Good documentation practices, communication and presentation skills in English
Skills & Experience
National Instruments, National Instruments PXI, Test Stand