The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Job Description Summary
PCB and Embedded Hardware Design,Testing ,Validation & Certification
- Multilayer PCB Designing, Tool preferably Altium Designer
- Should individually handle PCB Layout from Component Selection & placement to Gerber files, Layer stack up, DFMEA, DFM & DFA
- Verify functional performance of prototype hardware under all specified operating conditions.
- Schematic Entry, PCB Footprint creation and validation as per IPC Standards
- Prepare & validate Design documents – Configurations, principles of operation, application guidelines, specifications, BOM, SLD & drawings as per requirement
- Understand & Implement PCB Manufacturing processes, technology and Surface Mount assembly process
- Document functional test requirements and conduct test according to applicable standards (UL/IEC etc.…)
- Co-ordinate with software team and test the application in field.
- Basic knowledge in debugging software’s
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Power Electronics or Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
- Min. 8 + years of Power electronics design & testing expertise for Industrial drives
- Proficiency in Multilayer PCB designing using Altium, Zuken Cadstar, and OrCad Capture etc.
- Knowledge in AUTOCAD / E-Plan and MATLAB/Simulink is added advantage
- Good knowledge in EMI/EMC testing as per industrial standards
- Good knowledge in IoT based product development
- Good Knowledge in Parts Design Validation & Production Validation
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player, Self-Starter, demonstrate ability to work effectively within and between teams
- Ability to energize teams and perceives change as an opportunity
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse and highly matrix environment