Company: Coral Telecom Limited
About the job
Looking for Electronics and Communication Engineers interested in the design and development of telecom products. You will be part of a good experienced embedded product development team that works on VoIP systems and endpoints.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating.
- B.Tech in Electronic & Communication Engineering and higher education in same.
- Proven experience in PCB design will be preferred.
- Experience 1 to 2 years.
- Experienced the PCB process from beginning to end, design-review-layout-production-assembly-test.
- Performed PCB Design and Layout using PADS Altium and Allegro on boards ranging from 2 to 10 layers.
- Complete system design, of an Ethernet LAN hub, schematic entry using Altium/Allegro Capture, and PCB using Altium/Allegro Layout PLUS.
- Worked closely with PCB layout, software, and manufacturing engineers to ensure the product is reliable and easy to manufacture.