- Advertisement -
- Responsible for the management of Control and Protection system and PCB components including interfacing with component suppliers, manufacturers, and internal engineering teams
- Develop and maintain processes systems, methodologies, and tools to handle product revisions and releases
- Collect and analyse information on component obsolescence
- BoM Scrubbing, Identify critical and high-risk components in products by Performing Component Risk Analysis.
- Track component lifecycles. Proactively identify and drive solutions to resolve
- End-of-life (EOL) and obsolete situations and minimize impacts.
- Address Product Change Notices (PCN’s) / Product Discontinue Notice from component manufacturers.
- PCB Design and Gerber generation
Education and Experience
Bachelor Degree with 2 to 4 years of experience in Electronics and Communication/Electrical and Electronics
- Strong knowledge of Analog, Digital Electronics, Electronic circuit component (Active / Passive)
- Hands on experience with Silicon Expert, PCB design tools such as Altium.
- Fast learner, able to work independently within a team.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.