JOB: Principal Validation Engineer At Nexperia In Bengaluru
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
What You Will Do
- Create IC Validation strategy in terms of Hardware, Software and Instrumentation.
- Bring up lab set-up and design h/w and s/w to evaluate analog ICs.
- Test set-up automation.
- Perform system level and parametric test on bench with strong break the part mentality.
- Debug device and setup related issues and drive the issue to closure independently.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and contribute to device success.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electronic engineering or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in validation/test of Analog ICs
- Experience of designing PCB for Analog IC validation.
- Knowledge on test and measurement equipment’s
- Strong time management skills and priority
- Ability to work in international environment
- Coding Verilog, LabVIEW & TestStand, Python etc., is a plus