Company: PsiBorg Technologies
PsiBorg Technologies is an IoT company that provides end-to-end IoT solutions, including consulting, device engineering, cloud and mobile application development, data analytics, and support and maintenance. Specialized in hardware development, connectivity protocols, security, device management, optimized computing and power consumption, AI at the edge, and complete software for IoT endpoints and gateways, we are focused on designing and developing a range of smart products and industry solutions with deep customer insights and end-user inputs. We deliver our solutions successfully across different sectors such as home security, SoS devices, automotive embedded devices, telematics and fleet management, industrial internet of things, M2M communication, healthcare, and networking devices.
The Printed Circuit Board Designer is responsible for designing and developing electronic circuits, primarily in analog and RF circuits. This includes designing schematic and PCB layout, developing component libraries, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. This is a full-time on-site role located in Noida.
- Circuit Design and Electronics skills
- Must have experience in KiCAD or Eagle .
- Proficiency in Analog and RF Circuit Design
- Strong knowledge in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in creating and maintaining component libraries
- Experience in using PCB design tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in the IoT industry is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills