- Advertisement -
- Soldering of evaluation boards.
- ESD testing for maximum withstand voltage
- ESD testing for clamping voltage.
- Surge testing
- Cap measurement testing
- DC testing with temperature and similar tests.
- Responsible for new product testing and documentation of data.
- Ensure components and assembled products meet company standards and objectives.
- Reviews and approves the testing and evaluation methods of standard and special devices.
- Specifies tests to be performed, compiles data, and makes recommendations for changes required in testing equipment, procedures, and/or new testing requirements.
- Prioritizes schedules based on product introduction and engineering schedules.
- Assists in the evaluation decisions for purchasing test equipment.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Associate Degree in Electronic.
- 3 years of relevant industry experience from Semiconductor & Telecommunications sectors.
- Strong soldering experience.
- Good understanding of working theory of semiconductor devices.
- Understanding of electrical circuits and Analog / Digital IC. Understanding of testing methodologies incorporated with developmental activities.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills with the ability to proactively solve issues.
- Good background in using statistical tools including Excel, or other tools
- Familiar with different lab instruments and testers.
- Quick learner of new technical skills including new instruments and software.
- Effective verbal and written communication to interface at all levels within the organization.
- Team player with a strong sense of urgency to meet product requirements on schedule.
- Experience in working with international and cross-functional teams. Involves some cross-function meetings with different time zones.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office™ products – Excel, Word.