Thales India Engineering Competency Center in Bangalore is seeking a Senior Engineer Hardware IVVQ role to be part of Hardware engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading Integration of Hardware, firmware & software, perform product functional testing and perform product qualification tests for Avionics products to meet the customer requirements in term of schedule, cost and quality on your project. You also perform and support hardware design and development activities and planning of certification aspects as per MIL-STD and DO-160, DO-254 standards.
- B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering or equivalent with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience.
- Higher qualifications of Post-graduation and PhD are desirable. Working experience in Avionics and Defense systems design is desirable
Technical Skills and Competencies
- Must have strong experience in complete Hardware development life cycle (Technical feasibility, requirements, preliminary and detailed design, prototype manufacturing, test and evaluation, qualification and certification)
- Must have gained experience in piloting a lot of development work, involving in product testing in external labs for EMI/EMC and other environmental testing
- Must have experience in the IVVQ (Integration, Verification, Validation and Qualification) including requirements management
- Must have strong experience of integration of Hardware, FPGA firmware, low-level software and application software on Hardware unit.
- Must have good experience in bench test set-up, functional testing and performance evaluation
- Must have experience in developing Qualification Test procedures (QTPs), Qualification Test Reports (QTR), Qualification by similarity reports (QBSR) and other documents required by certification authorities
- Must have strong experience to troubleshoot on electronics and embedded hardware systems to find the root cause and to fix with a suitable solution
- Must have experience in interfacing with external test facilities for environmental and EMI/EMC and other electrical tests as per MIL-STD and DO-160 standards
- Must have experience to ensure the reporting progress of the project along with KPI
- Must have experience to manage risks and opportunities
- Must be rigorous, organized, autonomous and proactive, and motivated by a position within a multidisciplinary team.
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills on complex topics.
- Must have experience of working with multi-disciplinary team (BL engineering team, Lab technicians, external labs, Purchase team, ECC Engineering teams and manufacturing teams, …)