Enphase Energy is the fastest growing inverter company in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe ‐ increasing the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation solar technologies. Our work environment is fast‐paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
- Develop new products and variants through the product lifecycle
- Work in cross-functional teams of hardware, firmware, test automation and mechanical engineers
- Specify, design, verify and debug complex circuits for our inverters
- Performance test products and sub-systems
- Design support for cost reduction proposals, Failure root-cause analysis and alternative part qualification.
- Assist product compliance engineers to achieve global certifications for our products.
- Specify engineering requirements, create test plans and generate test reports
- Provide technical mentoring to manufacturing and field application engineers
- Mentor junior engineers and supervise lab work
- Raise the bar for technical excellence, accurate documentation and scientific rigor
- Provide subject matter expertise at an advanced level
Qualification and Previous Experience
B.E. and 6+ years’ experience outside of university or Masters and 4+ years.
Candidates must have:
- Developing electronic products from the concept stage to market launch in a commercial environment.
- Extensive knowledge of circuit schematic, PCB layout and simulation tools
- Practical experience of in-depth bench testing, V&V testing, and debugging of hardware designs.
- Strong Trouble-shooting and problem solving skillset.
- Some experience of using Python, Embedded software development, and working in a Test Automation environment.
What would make you stand out?
Significant experience in one or more of these areas:
- Power Electronics circuits
- End to end electronics design development for high-volume manufacturing
- End to end electronics design development in regulated industry
- Power supply and inverter topologies
- Field Quality Improvement and Cost reduction through VAVE.