- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Advertisement -
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
- Embedded systems industry experience.
- Competency in the ‘C’ programming language.
- Competency in at least one assembly language, preferably ARM, ARMv6, ARMv7, ARMv8, ARMv9.
- A good understanding of computer architecture, microprocessor internals; advantage to have understanding on ARM/ DSPs.
- An understanding of memory regions, and their uses.
- Working with hexadecimal numbers and hexadecimal math; good understanding of Boolean math (logic).
- Good knowledge of what interrupts are and how they work in code.
- Good knowledge on MMU, caches, and how to write optimized code considering micro-architecture of processor.
- Ability to use a debugger (gdb, T32) to perform at least simple operations such as setting breakpoints, single stepping, examining variable values, examining memory, examining registers.
- Ability to debug multi-tasking code.
- The ability to read and understand datasheets, and produce driver code for a given device based on the information contained in its datasheet.
- Understanding and development work done in Hypervisor on ARM.
- Develop code to run under an RTOS, and how to use semaphores, mutexes, queues, IPC.
- Develop and debug code with stacks, queues, linked-lists, and other common data structures.
- Advantage to have understanding of development on RTOS
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good mental math capability and deductive logic.
- Ability to write secure code and follow coding guidelines
- Ability to extract the requirements and design from feature/product information.
Hypervisor development on ARM
BE/ME/BTech/MTech (Computer Science or Electronics & Communication or related)