- Advertisement -
Roles and Responsibilities
- Controls Systems Hardware and Application software hands-on experience – DCS. ESD, F&G systems (ICSS projects)
- Work closely with Project Lead, Engineering Supervisor, other Leads and Project Manager.
- Understand the customer’s project Specifications, RFQ, Architecture, etc.
- Hands-on working in detail engineering, System Architecture, BOM
- Hands-on working in Control Systems Hardware and / or Software (Application Development), Testing, FAT with customer at factory as per project duration, Site Commissioning, system Cut-over’s, Loop Checking.
- Use effectively Typical / Templates for Complex Loops and project specific standards · To read, understand P&IDs, Control Narratives, Logic diagrams, etc.
- Complete assigned work scope against the project plan, with 100% quality delivery (Right the First time)
- Site visit for Control & safety Systems Installation supervision, SAT, pre-commissioning, commissioning and hand over the project to customer / LSS team.
- Ensure compliance with quality / safety procedures during Engineering & Site execution phase. Identify possible improvement opportunities, share and contribute for its implementation
- Practice common methods, techniques, tools and products and provide feedback for future improvement
- Usage of engineering tools for Engineering productivity
- Should have minimum 3+ years of hands-on experience in:
- DCS / Safety PLC / PLC (preferably on Honeywell Systems)
- Being part of Detail engineering, Testing and Commissioning.
- Knowledge on Third party systems interface
- Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, OPC (UA, DA, HDA, A&E), ProfiNet, Profibus and similar. Worked on few of the interfaces
- Networking Knowledge: TCP/IP protocols, Switch/Router configurations.
- Virtualization of control nodes – added advantage
- Software skills in MS Excel Macros, Power BI, etc., – added advantage Behavioral Skills: · Consistent quality deliverables (e.g. Application engineering)
- Team player with Good communication skills
- Strong ability to work as team player and acquire/share technical skills and competencies.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree (BE/B Tech – Instrumentation, Electronics)
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- Familiarity with an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving