The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The future is what we make it.
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell HBT. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the Project life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
- Study contract documents/tenders, mechanical plans and evaluate customer requirements
- Technical discussion and meetings with the customer
- Building Automation System engineering & architecture design
- Application software development
- Installation supervision & BMS Commissioning at various sites across Americas, Europe, ME & APAC poles
- BMS functional testing with the Customer & handover
- Project Documentation
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Automation /HVAC system engineering /commissioning experience
- Experience in Pharma (IQ, DQ, OQ, FAT/SAT documentation) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, Some Engineering design /Automation /Field Engineering experience
- Flexibility to travel to various sites across globe when needed
- Effective communicator
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.