We’re enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We seek a candidate who consults Product Managers and R&D Project Managers in the requirement definition concerning the testability of the requirement
- Performs requirements verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete and conforming to Power system protection and automation domain.
- Review test procedures and may design and execute complex tests and participates in design reviews. Identifies potential technical problems or design flaws and use case identification for system conditions.
- Participates in the evolution/implementation of product development processes and tools and supports ways to reuse components across designs and/or projects.
- Analyzes customer feedback and external issue reported on the product portfolio, interacts with internal partners such as support representatives, developers, technical writers, project managers, and quality assurance personnel.
- Liasoning with external labs to provide suitable clarification for product approvals and certification.
- Proficiency with the test case design using Power system simulators such as Omicron/ OCC scripting / TMW TCL scripts/ Python scripts.
- Experienced in Product qualification/validation for embedded products and systems.
- Knowledge with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Proficiency in test automation concepts using Control center framework or Selenium/Robot frameworks.
- Verification knowledge of Protocols and other telecontrol protocols for control center communications.
- Adequate knowledge in understanding voltage disturbances, power system reliability, grounding system, power system tolerances and product reliability concepts are desired.
- Understanding of the SCADA systems, telecontrol protocols and 3GPP standards along with strong documentation and writing skills.
- Detailed know-how of Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment DevOps concepts (CI and CD)
- Know – how of Wireless communication methods and protocols (Zigbee, IPSEC, GPRS, Short range radio 2.4Ghz)
- Basic knowledge of impact of electromagnetic/climatic impacts on hardware and firmware.
- Detailed know how of Power system product development and concepts such as power harmonics and the associated harmful effects on Power systems.
We are seeking for a Bachelor of in EBE / ME in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical Engineering with consistent record and demonstrated ability of 8 to 10 years of proven experience in distribution Automation or Protection.