- Advertisement -
Company: Juniper Networks
This position is for the L1 TAC (Technical Assistance Centre) of Juniper’s M/T/Mx/PTX/ACX series products support.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic TAC (Technical Assistance Center) environment with High focus on Customer satisfaction. Able to determine problems quickly and deliver a Remarkable Customer Experience.
- Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of the problems reported, understand the environment/network and impact on business.
- Take ownership for problem resolution, problem reproduction and escalation.
- Be a Team player, flexible to work on Weekends/Holidays as per the Business requirement.
- Be a fast learner and keep pace with newer technologies
- Support for Juniper’s M/T/Mx/PTX/ACX series products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and customer handling skills.
- Ability to logically troubleshoot complex and high impact problems.
- Technical Support experience supporting critical network infrastructures of Enterprise/Telecom or Cloud customers
- Advertisement -
In-depth knowledge of the following:
- IP Packet flow, OSI layers
- Layer 3 – IP and related technologies (ICMP, TCP, IPSec, GRE, QoS, VRRP)
- IP routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS , RIP)
- Layer 2 technologies (Ethernet, 802.1q/p VLAN, STP, RSTP, ARP, PPP, MLPPP, LACP)
Understanding/Exposure/Expertise in one or more areas:
- MPLS, VPLS, L2 and L3 VPN
- MPLS Traffic Engineering, LDP, RSVP
- Multicast technologies NG-MVPN, PIM
- Perl/Unix/Expect scripting
- Requires B.E. in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science with 1- 3 years of experience supporting/Designing/implementing IP networks.
- Candidates who have extensively worked on Troubleshooting, implementation and support of IP networks.
Juniper (routers, switches), Cisco, Nortel, Huawei, traffic generators (Ixia, Agilent)/ traffic simulators, protocol analysers, testers etc (not all are required but some of these are good to have).
Preferred Certifications: CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS-M, JNCIP-M, JNCIE-M, CCIE-SP