Email ID for Applicants for sharing the resumes/CVs: [email protected]
Rajguru Electronics India Pvt Ltd. one of India’s leading distributors of electronics components and modules is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to assist our customers in diagnosing and troubleshooting electronic related hardware and software problems across our diverse product range.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all electronic hardware and software related concerns from customers or other employees.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals. Preparing Datasheets.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve electronic hardware and software issues.
- Hardware issues, including, but not limited to verifying faulty components such as IC’s, electronic boards, troubleshooting communication issues between GSM Module and microcontroller/PC.
- Software issues, including, but not limited to working with the AT commands for GSM
- Modules, Thermal Printers, GPS Modules.
- Escalate unresolved issues to a Senior Engineer.
- Work with the customers through phone, email and/or chat whichever mode the customer is comfortable with.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to search the internet for solutions on electronic hardware and software related issues.
- Comfortable talking to customers on the phone and over email.
- Good understanding of electronic components – active & passive, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to make basic electronic circuits for testing.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
Education and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering.
- 1-2 years of work experience with Arduino Hardware and Programming is preferable.
Last Date To Apply: 30 June 2023
Address: Lamington Road, Grant Road, Mumbai