Test Engineer In Test Engineering at Pune Plant.
- 5-6 years relevant experience in electronic test engineering, preferably in automotive electronic products is a plus.
- Good hardware knowledge of Automated Test System
- Good Hardware knowledge of Electronics, Schematic, Functional Test of PCBA and Product
- SW languages : Profieciency in C. C++ or Visual Basics C#, NI LabView and NI testStand, BT Basic and HT Basic
- Follow procedures on equipment procurement and implementation of engineering changes.
- Change Management of Test System for Hardware and Software changes.
- Develop the Production Test Concept and Product Test Specification for the production line, as well as the Test Coverage Analysis following the released procedures and standards
- Develop, debug and release test equipments for electronic products manufactured in the location
- Responsible for the installation of the production equipment and preparation of validation/release procedures
- Responsible of reaching the targeted KPIs in his/her area (ex: FPY, test time)
- Responsible for writing, editing, debugging test programs
- Responible to support Production Test Systems
- Responsible for project planning for his/ her test system area to fulfill the overall project deliverables
- Responsible to Schedule, manage, and communicate multiple project activities between multiple project team members to assure on time completion
- Understanding of modern production and quality management tools: 8D, 5 Why, Fishbone analysis
Company: Vitesco Technologies
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.