- Advertisement -
Company: Dassault Systèmes
Role & Responsibilities
- The work involves a collaborative effort with engineers and technologists at customer sites and SIMULIA regional offices, as well as with our development, sales, and product management teams, to deliver robust state-of-art numerical solutions. Our customers include some of the leading companies (both large and small) in the application of finite element analysis to engineering problems in all industries, from aerospace and automotive to electronics, biomechanics, civil engineering and many other industries.
- This is a challenging position for engineers interested in applying their mechanics and numerical modeling knowledge to solve real world problems while working with the most advanced finite element program available.
- DS SIMULIA has open positions for Finite Element Analysts to join our Back End Support team.
- You will be reporting to the manager in Pune.
- Do you enjoy challenge? Here a Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical/ Production engineering with experience on finite element analysis, preferably Abaqus.
- Understanding of CAD and PLM concepts.
- Knowledge of any scripting language.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English